søndag 12. oktober 2008

....

Joakim < 3
Why did God put an angel in my arms,
when he stole you from me so early?
No day goes by that I'm not thinking of you,
and I miss you so real hard ..
What was the point of giving you life,
just so God could reap you away from us?

You have know ieda about how hard this is,
this feeling of emptyness inside
because I never will feel your touch again ..

Mariah Carey- Bye Bye Remix ft. Jay Z with Lyrics On Screen:
" Every time the guns jo blast
Another day goes past
I don't miss mye dog
I wish the days could go fast
so I can crash
Close my eyes
Try to go to sleep to bring you back
But I can't bring you
Nah, I can't bring you back ... ,,

Natta Joakim .. Tenker ekstra mye på deg inatt, så håper engelene der oppe er ekstra snille mot deg, fordi jenta du engang kalte engelen din savner deg grenseløst ..
' It's so hard to except the fact, your gone forever '




Det er jo snart ett år siden du gikk bortØyne kan smile, munnen kan le, men smerten i hjertet kan ingen se ..

Ingen kommentarer: